Friday, April 24, 2009
Scared to Death
Will screams the most blood thirty, frightening screams you have ever heard when you put him in his crib now. This just started and it is horrible now during nap and bedtimes. Last night, it was thundering and lightening very bad and Will kept saying, "Mommy, that scares me." Finally, we tried putting him in his crib a lot later than usual and he was letting out these terrifying screams. It got louder and louder until we realized the cries were a lot closer than they should be. He had jumped out of his crib and was about to be superman and fly down the staircase until Brandon grabbed him. He was still screaming at the top of his lungs at this point. I guess he was terrified of the lightening. However, today wasn't much better. He fell asleep in the high chair and I thought this might be easier to get him to sleep today. Unfortunately, he woke up and didn't won't to be in the crib again. The screaming stopped way too fast and I knew something must be wrong. He had jumped out again and this time was laying in the bottom of Brandon's closet. What am I going to do? I was really hoping to make it until the summer time before getting them some big boy beds. How come some people's children will stay in their cribs forever and mine have been crawling out for about 4 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You have a stuntman on your hands! Good luck girl!
sarah stayed in her crib til she was 2 1/2 and never climbed out.
luke was climbing out of his crib SO much that it made no sense for him to even be in it anymore. He was in a twin bed before his 2nd birthday:)
Post a Comment