Thursday, April 23, 2009
Prayer
Yesterday, I had a horrible headache and went to bed when Brandon got home from work. My medicine wasn't kicking in fast enough and as I was laying in bed I was praying that my headache was ease or go away. When I woke up, Brandon had taken the children for a walk to get some icecream. When the children returned, Emma Tucker asked me if I felt better. I told her I sure did and then she told me she had prayed for me. How sweet! I found out she prayed for me twice actually.. once at dinner and once while she was on a stroll to the icecream shop. After she prayed on her stroll, she looked up at her daddy and said, "You can pray outside?" I found this to be so sweet and innocent as she is learning the "rules" of prayer. Now, she knows you can pray anywhere, not just inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment