background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day Three- Rehearsal

this picture is out of order... this is the rehearsal dinner site




at the rehearsal
patiently waiting for everyone to arrive

I'm exhausted

Friday, we spent the day in Katy hanging out and trying to figure out where the wedding and rehearsal dinner was going to be housed. Randy and Glenda had to go to the airport to pick up some family, so we went to look for flowers and to the mall for a brief period of time. We took Emma Tucker to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch and met Jamie, Stephanie and Braelynn there too. The rehearsal was at 3:00 so the rest of the day was spent doing wedding stuff. We got there on time, but Dustin got lost and was 30 minutes late. The weather was very nasty so it made it even harder to find things. After the rehearsal, Glenda and I went on to the Swinging Door to get ready for the dinner. We had all you can eat brisket, ribs, chicken and sausage at the dinner and it was served family style. The weather was so bad that the power went out a while during the rehearsal dinner. Luckily, we had put candles on the table earlier. My camera's flash isn't working so I don't have great pictures from the dinner. I'll post a few from the day anyway.

No comments: