background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Emma Tucker's Easter Egg Hunt











Today, was Emma Tucker's Easter Egg Hunt at school. We were supposed to have a picnic and then hunt eggs afterwards. However, with all the rain we were not able to do that. The kids just hunted the eggs in a classroom next door. I was disappointed for them that they didn't get to go outside. I did send in bunny cake for them to have at their party. You can tell I am not a perfectionist because I would have tried harder with the ears and mouth. I just try to get it finished as fast as possible. Emma Tucker and Will were into everything while I was trying to ice the cake. Hopefully, tomorrow the boys hunt will be outdoors and they can run around a little more.

1 comment:

Ramsey Days said...

Cute Cake!

Sarah has an egg hunt at school on Friday. I have to get there to help hide the eggs with another mom..it should be fun!

We are planning on going to one at our church on Saturday as well..pics to come.