Saturday it was storming so bad that I stayed in the hotel and just relaxed. Thank goodness we were able to make Emma Tucker take a nap before the big night she was going to have. It stormed up almost until time for the wedding. Emma Tucker couldn't wait to put on her dress and she felt beautiful. She was so well behaved I hardly recognized her. She walked down the aisle like a big girl and she and I sat outside during the ceremony. She had done so good I didn't want to chance her misehaving during the wedding. She danced the night away at the reception too. She was so tired when got back to the hotel she started her own bath and got in without any help. I have so many pictures it will take me a while to get them all posted.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
the wedding looked beautiful!!!
Post a Comment