Tonight, Emma Tucker had her debut on stage at church for the culmination of VBS. I really had no idea of how she would do or if she would do it. Her teachers even had to carry her up to the stage; however, then the ham came out of her. She saw us and acted like she was about to walk off the stage to us, but thankfully the music started up real soon. As soon as the music started, so did she. She danced and took over the stage the entire time. There were at least 40 3 and 4 year olds on stage and she was on the very front all by herself. She made a new row so she could dance, clap, and run by herself. She truly stole the show. We are going to try and post some video if we can figure it out.
By the way, I took the job at the church. I will be teaching first grade next year. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.





1 comment:
Hey bring the movies and come on to Bama Rando's BBQ at 2 pm.
Post a Comment