background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

School, School and More School

Last week, I went to Athens everyday to take a science class from 8-5. I need to get 10 PLUs by next May and this class will give me five. The science was way over my head, but I did get some great ideas to take back to the classroom this year. On Friday, Brandon picked me up in Athens and we drove to Charlotte for the coaches marriage retreat. Gary Chapman who wrote the "The Five Love Languages" was the speaker Friday night. He was great and we bought his book, "The Five Love Languages of Children." It is supposed to give you ideas on discipline and loving them in their particular love language. I can't wait to get it read! The conference lasted until Sunday morning and all the speakers were excellent! Right now, after being in class all week and going to the conference this weekend, I feel like I am on information overload. I've got to finish up two more classes that I am taking this week and the finals will be posted on Friday. We are leaving Thursday for Jasper for a few days next week too.
For all you moms and grandmoms, I am selling Castles and Crowns childrens clothes this summer and I just got my catalog and the clothes are so cute! I can't wait to get them and play in all of them!

No comments: