Ponce Inlet was very nice. That is where all the restaurants were that we were told to go and eat at. Is it expensive to stay there? Brandon and I were wondering about it the other day.
I just saw all your other pics. So fun!!! I want to knw how you got all your pics on your blog like you did???
Brians sister and her family are actually staying a WHOLE month at the beach. We are just staying the first 10 days. I think the monthly rate was $3000. We are paying 550 for our share for the 10 days. It is a 4 bedroom condo, on the water, very near the lighthouse, from what I understand. The name of it is Sanibel something? Did you see it by chance?
We're so excited you are visiting our family's blog. It's really all about the kids, so stop in often to see what they're up to and how fast they are growing.
3 comments:
your pictures are great and looks like fun! let me know how Ponce Inlet was..that is where we will be staying in July!
Ponce Inlet was very nice. That is where all the restaurants were that we were told to go and eat at. Is it expensive to stay there? Brandon and I were wondering about it the other day.
I just saw all your other pics. So fun!!! I want to knw how you got all your pics on your blog like you did???
Brians sister and her family are actually staying a WHOLE month at the beach. We are just staying the first 10 days. I think the monthly rate was $3000. We are paying 550 for our share for the 10 days. It is a 4 bedroom condo, on the water, very near the lighthouse, from what I understand. The name of it is Sanibel something? Did you see it by chance?
Post a Comment