background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Fling










Friday morning, the children had Spring Fling at church. I booked Gamma awhile back to come and help me on this day. Thank goodness she was available and could come and help me. I couldn't have done it without her. I had to help set up and clean up and Mom was able to bring the children on home for their naps. They enjoyed eating snowcones (without any flavor thanks to Mom), cotton candy, throwing balls, fishing and just watching all the children. The had a big blow-up slide that was kinda like a rockwall that you had to climb up. Emma Tucker had so much determination to get to the top. She would reach and try so hard, but couldn't make that last leg of the climb. Since she refused to give up and get off, I finally took off my shoes, climbed in and gave her that last little push she needed to be able to slide. Emma Tucker got tattoes of pink monkeys and princess crowns. She also got a pink football painted on her hand. Will got a football star tattoo on his arm and Walker wouldn't let them near him. They had a blast and as we left, Emma Tucker said, "I had fun at my party. Bye party."

1 comment:

sarah may said...

I would have loved to see you up in that inflatable!!!