background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Wilderness at the Smokies













This past weekend, we went to Wilderness at the Smokies in Tennessee and had a great time! We went with Gamma, Poppy, Marcie, Max and Mason. The children (big and little) really enjoyed the water park and are all ready to go back again. There are some really cool slides that give you a good rush or for my mom... a close call with heart failure. If you are not familiar with this establishment, it is an indoor water park that is connected to a hotel. On May 22, they are opening an outdoor water park that I would like to go to sometime in the near future. Our rooms were on the 1st floor, and we just walked down the hall to the water park. They have a few restaurants in the hotel also, so you never have to leave if you don't want to. Believe it or not, I didn't take many pictures at all this weekend. We were too busy playing!

1 comment:

Ramsey Days said...

OMG BRian has been reallly wanting to go there.. I need to have him look at your pictures! How fun!