background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scripture Time

It's the 15th, and I haven't been sure what scripture I wanted to memorize was going to be. Tonight, my bible study class went to Faithworks to clean the building, take food to the food pantry and pray over the homeless shelter. It was really neat to see what opportunites are right down the road from my house. Most of us in the group had no idea where these places were before tonight. Anyway, when we left we were to pull a blessing out of the blessing jar. The scripture I pulled was: Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? I thought I would just use this verse since I happened to be given it tonight. I was thinking it may be a little short, but it is a pretty powerful message.

No comments: