background

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Funnies

Sorry for all the crazy updates today... I just can't help myself....

Right now we are laughing (or should be grossed out) at Emma Tucker and Walker fighting over boogers! Brandon asked Emma Tucker if she had a ladybug in her nose(another story) and she said, "no... a booger". We cracked up and she wiped it on Brandon's sock. Then Walker ran up and grabbed the sock and she started chasing him saying, "that's Emma Tucker's booger!" I guess EVERYTHING is really hers these days!

Another funny (at least it is to us)...Emma Tucker got the t-ball tee and balanced her juice cup on top of the tee. She would kick the tee like it was a kickball to make her cup going flying. Walker got smart and started using his hands to bat the juice cup off the tee. Doesn't seem as funny now but it was to us at the time.

As I type, this one is not so funny on our little girl... she wanted a drink and Brandon told her she had drank enough to tonight... all of a sudden I heard water pouring (sounded like somone was going to the bathroom) and I looked up and she was pouring her daddy's water on the floor. We guess she was telling him if you don't fix me a drink I am going to pour your's out on the floor! It is totally not funny, but kinda is if you think about... she was like... I'm going to show you daddy!

On a serious note, last night I was laying down with Emma Tucker and we were going to say our prayers. She told me we had to wait on Bentley to get in bed too so we did. I said our prayers once, she asked for me to do it again, said them again, and she wanted more. I told her to say them so she asked me to help her. So, I would say a few words and she would repeat me. We prayed twice more and then she wanted more prayers. Needless to say, I told her to do it by herself and she did! When she was finished she said, "I did it Mommy". What a sweet moment we had last night at bedtime.

No comments: