background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Noah vs. HoHo

Emma Tucker was reading her bible and she said, " Look momma, HoHo!" I told her HoHo was not in the bible. She said, "yes... look... right there!". It was Noah. I guess our new lesson is every old man with a white beard is not Santa Claus.

Last night at the end of the prayers she said, "elephants." So I said you want to pray for the animals right. Of course Brandon chimed in and said I think she saying thank you for Alabama. Of course that is what would come to his mind. So Brandon continues to say "Roll Tide" in the middle of our prayers. We thought will was asleep by this time but all of a sudden we hear roll tide come out of Will's mouth too. I guess she was trying to be fair because she is always praying for dawgs and that was the first word out of her mouth when she learned to talk!

No comments: