Friday, December 19, 2008
Magical Nights of Lights
Thursday, Mom and I went to Gainesville to get Mason to take him to Lake Lanier with us to the Christmas lights. We met Brandon after work at Cracker Barrel for an early dinner and then all piled in the van to go see the lights. I had no idea there would be so much to do there. I thought we would see some lights and come home. But oh no, they had a carnival, play, nativity, shopping and more! The children really enjoyed themselves. We only got Emma Tucker out at the live nativity. She said, "Look mom, baby Jesus"! It sure does my heart good to see her recognize Jesus in different settings. After we finished looking at the lights, we roasted marshmallows (I had to make myself a smore) and did a little shopping. Well, Gamma and I did. Brandon didn't care for the shopping so he took all the boys outside to walk around. By now, Emma Tucker was asleep so we decided to go ahead and leave. When we got to the car she woke up and wanted to go ride some rides. So, we walk back and let Emma Tucker and Mason ride the carousel and all the children rode the train. When we left, Emma Tucker said, "That was fun!". It made the whole night worthwhile! Thanks Gamma for going with us.... we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment