We spent Christmas Eve at home here in Covington and it was very nice to be home. On that morning, we baked cookies for Santa and I made a pot of soup to have for dinner later on that night. After dinner, the children received gifts from me and Brandon. Emma Tucker got a nutcracker, Walker got a Santa and Will got a water globe. Those are the items we have decided on each of them collecting over the years. Will was so excited about his water globe so I quickly placed it on the counter so it wouldn't get broken. Yeah right! Walker climbed up on a stool and threw it on the floor. It shattered everywhere and was a big bummer for our Christmas eve. Oh well... things could be a lot worse. I guess we need to replace Will's water globe one day for him. Brandon said we would just buy him 2 next year.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment