Yesterday, was Emma Tucker's Christmas party at preschool. They wore their pajamas and watched the Polar Express. For snack, they decorated sugar cookies and had a book exchange with each other. However, mom got there too late and missed the party. Luckily, I had left my camera there and Miss Heather took some pictures for me. When we got home Emma Tucker helped me make homemade chicken and dumplings for dinner. Since we had flour everywhere, we rolled biscuits in the shape of gingerbread men, Christmas trees, candycanes and stockings. The biscuits were okay, but the dumplings sure were good! After dinner, we went back to church to sing Christmas carols. Check back tomorrow because we are going to Lake Lanier Islands tonight to see the Christmas lights. Hopefully, we will get some good pictures tonight!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
FUn! Sarah had her party at school today too. I was there for almost 2 hours...helping run centers and then preparing their party. When I left they were getting ready to do their gift exchange. The kids were all having so much fun!! Although, I am glad it is over..being room mom, I had to plan the whole thing, get volunteers for sending in food, and then getting moms to come run stations too..but it worked out great!
Post a Comment