background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Ok... I stole this idea from Julie's blog. Julie you crack me up reading your blog. Anyway, for those of you who don't know all Emma Tucker wants for Christmas is a car. Not a matchbox car, but one that she can drive. Everytime you mention Santa she says she wants a car. We've told her we were not sure if Santa could afford those cars, but she could ask. Now we have a dilemna...we have to find her a car because that is all she wants. Santa keeps looking for a good deal, but can't seem to find ones that meet his budget.
Everyone who will see us during the holidays we be amazed at how much Emma Tucker is talking now. I love it, but now she has an opinion about everything! The boys are running around like crazy and into everything just like big sis. Will's favorite word is "no" and Walker's favorite word is "juice".
The past month has been a bit hectic. We have had another round of viruses here and last week ear infections, coughing and runny noses. Will actually had RSV. We are well again, but I am back to not taking them anywhere because we catch everything going around. Since school started, we have had strep, the virus twice (which amounts to about one month) and now RSV. I should buy stock in Lysol. The best part about all of it is the lack of sleep I am getting. Since they have been sick, noone wants to sleep alone anymore.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Please email or post me some pictures of the 3 little pigs. Look forward to seeing all soon.

Christy Myhand said...

We finally got a new computer, but it doesn't have a place for our memory card. Brandon says he has to buy an adaptor for our computer.