
Last Saturday we had Thanksgiving with the Cliftons in Newnan. This year the theme was babies! We had 6 babies two and under. I provided half of the entertainment with my family. Our visist was short because the Myhands do not stay anywhere for too long!
5 comments:
Love those babies! Very cute pics.
Hey, is one of those girls Candice who used to work at the ga. ctr with us??
I don't remember. I guess she did work there. Was it after me?
I guess you realize she is my cousin.
Yes, I knew she was your cousin...she worked with me and Brian for a little bit--she was fun...WHich one is her?
2nd one from the left
That's what I thought!! How funny! Brian and I still say her name sometime, because we used to crack up at how Mary Sue would say "Can Dance"--that is how she pronounced it. THere will be days where we will still say that...funny :)!!
Candice probably doesn't rem. us, but we have funny memories of her, b/c of Mary Sue :)
Post a Comment