Brandon, I can't believe you now have children of your own! You and Dustin have grown up too fast. Seems like only yesterday you, Dustin, Gina and Tracy were small and playing together. I now know I am getting old! Hope to see them in person one day soon and meet your lucky wife. Tell everyone I said hello. Love you, Janet (Your other Mother from the past)
We're so excited you are visiting our family's blog. It's really all about the kids, so stop in often to see what they're up to and how fast they are growing.
5 comments:
Too cute!! I have been dying to post pictures of the kids in their costumes (Eden is a pig too!!) I'm trying to wait . . . but maybe I won't!
I have to ask are they gonna be 3 Little Pigs? I can't wait to see more Halloween pictures.
yes, they are going to be the three little pigs
What a great idea!!! I cant wait for pics of all 3!
Brandon, I can't believe you now have children of your own! You and Dustin have grown up too fast. Seems like only yesterday you, Dustin, Gina and Tracy were small and playing together. I now know I am getting old! Hope to see them in person one day soon and meet your lucky wife. Tell everyone I said hello.
Love you, Janet (Your other Mother from the past)
Post a Comment