Will and Walker started the church preschool today. Needless to say, they were not as excited about going as Emma Tucker. They did calm on day rather fast I think. I hope they were not too big of handfuls today. Here are a few pictures of their arrival.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Will and Walker's first day of one year old preschool
Will and Walker started the church preschool today. Needless to say, they were not as excited about going as Emma Tucker. They did calm on day rather fast I think. I hope they were not too big of handfuls today. Here are a few pictures of their arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How often will they go? They should get used to it, and plus..they have each other, which will help out a ton too.
Sarah didnt do preschool or anything til last year at PreK when she was almost already 5! i cant imagine her going that young..i would have been a mess :)
Post a Comment