background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog. We haven't had much happening around here except going to preschool and church. Right now I have two sick children and I am sitting around waiting on the third one to join in on the fun. I guess they have a virus because we are not keeping anything down ( if you know what I mean). Let me just tell you- my house STINKS! Brandon walks in at night-sniffs- and says, "ah... smells like home". Since they are all laying down I actually have a few minutes to get on the computer. Emma Tucker and Will were both sleeping on towels together and I tried to capture a picture, but my camera is dead. I hope we are able to get some good pictures Friday night at Brandon's football game. I'm crossing my fingers everyone is feeling better by then. Today is day 5 for Will, so it has to be ending soon. I've also been trying to figure out this Facebook thing too. It hasn't happened yet though. Anyway, I can't wait for football this weekend! GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

Aw, your poor family - viruses suck, bad!

keep those kids hydrated, as much as they will keep down, and soon your house can smell good..lysol is my friend :), and candles.

i've missed your posts..i keep checking on you!

Gina said...

need help with facebook? let me know...i can help :) its addictive