background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I was hoping to have some good pictures to post after last night's football game, but things didn't go the way we had planned. The good news is that Collins Hill beat Parkview 30-9 last night. Way to go Brandon. The bad news is that the kids were too sick to take to the game. We had the cutest shirts made for them to wear, but they didn't get to just yet. On top of all that, Brandon's parent's came to go to his game but stayed at the house to keep sick babies. We got a call after the game that his parents were now sick too. That crazy virus got all 7 of us in this house this week! Brandon had to stay home today to keep the children while I went to Athens to the game so needless to say I don't have any fun pictures to post. Happy Labor Day... Happy Birthday Mom...Go DAWGS!

1 comment:

Ramsey Days said...

WOW...this has been a long sickness ... hope it goes away and never comes back.

Get well...