Emma Tucker started back to the church preschool today. She could not wait. She was yelling.. "yeah.. school". She walked right on in and never looked back. Emma Tucker felt right at home in her classroom. They had dolls and bottles laid out for them to play with and that is her favorite thing to play with at home. The boys might be a different story tomorrow. I'm afraid Walker will have a melt down when I drop him off. Here are a few pictures of her at the church.
Monday, August 11, 2008
First Day of Two Year Preschool
Emma Tucker started back to the church preschool today. She could not wait. She was yelling.. "yeah.. school". She walked right on in and never looked back. Emma Tucker felt right at home in her classroom. They had dolls and bottles laid out for them to play with and that is her favorite thing to play with at home. The boys might be a different story tomorrow. I'm afraid Walker will have a melt down when I drop him off. Here are a few pictures of her at the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She looks like she had fun :)
Post a Comment