Today, Emma Tucker is three and the boys will be two next week and I can already tell it is going to make for an interesting year. Here are a few things that just happened this morning in my house.
1)Emma Tucker had screaming fits like I have never seen before.
2)I found Walker walking across the bar in my living room. I still have no idea how he climbed up there..
3)As I am typing, Will and Walker just flipped my grandmother's chair over and fell.
4) Emma Tucker has clogged up the toilet with toilet paper.
5)I can't see their bedroom floors after naptime.
6)Emma Tucker and Walker poured out an entire Pepsi bottle on my floor.
7)E.T. keeps stripping the boys clothes off to change their diapers.
8) and they are running around throwing balls right now in my living room!
SCHOOL CAN'T START SOON ENOUGH FOR MY SAFETY AND THEIRS!
By the way, we made a trip to the ER last week b/c the boys thought stool softners were gummies. They were completely fine but poison control was adament that we take them. I just need a padded room full of balls to leave them in at all times. Wouldn't that be nice. I know this phase shall pass too, but in the meantime it will make for an interesting year!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
God love you! I am praying for all of you to survive this time...and I know you will :)
Wow, I would love to know how Will got up on the bar too. Yes, it sounds like this will be an interesting year!! It will probably go too fast though. I can still remember when I first saw Emma when she was about a year old and I can't believe how fast the time has flown.
Jacy
Post a Comment