background

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week in Sylvania

Brandon was out of town for the week, so I took the children and we headed down to Sylvania. Saturday, we went over to Lyons to the Clifton family reunion. While we were there we went to Aunt Peggy's great shop and I bought me a fabulous new purse. I thought it would be a nice treat to myself since Brandon got to go to Puerto Rico. Monday, I had my first Castles and Crowns party and Tuesday we drove up to Augusta. Mom had a doctor's appointment so we rode with her. While we were there, we had lunch with Aunt Deanne and Kessler and then went over to see Julie. The children loved being to play in her playroom and get out and run around. Wedneday, we went with Cynthia, Megan and Jake to Splash 'n the Boro. The children had a great time and it was really nice. This was our first trip to that waterpark. Wednesday night Mom and I bribed the children with icecream if they would go to bed. So on Thursday, we went back to Statesboro and went to Scoop's. Mom and I did manage to get a little bit of shopping done too.

No comments: