background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cleaning and Rearranging

We are going to put the othe toddler bed where the crib is and hang more pictures on this wall
notice the mobile in the ceiling
The boys finally have a bedroom all of their own! I am so excited for them and everytime they go into the room and see something new they get so excited too. We ended up not painting the room, but I think it looks okay. We racked up with the boys room by only having to buy the beds and bedding. Sarah gave us some cute wrapping paper that we framed, we got the train from VBS, and Tonya brought us lots of cute items from her boys' rooms. We still need to put up one more toddler bed and hang the rest of the pictures on that wall. For now, I have taken some pictures to show you what it looks like so far.
We also rearranged our bedroom and brought up the armoire from the living room and put it in our bedroom. This gives Brandon more storage for his clothes since he had to get his things out of the boys' room. Since we have been cleaning out alot lately, we have filled up our new storage building we just bought. Thank goodness we have it.

3 comments:

SpaceeyJ said...

I like it......very cute especially the train on the wall!!!

I think the red looks good.

sarah may said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the train!!!

Mimi said...

Their room looks great!! Now you can come to my house and clean!! I'll expect you next week after your fun week at your mom's, okay?