Since the boys are not going to preschool this winter, I thought I would do some art with all of them this morning. We were going to make a winter scene using their footprints. Emma Tucker was all into it, but the boys couldn't stand having paint on their feet. I barely got their feet stamped onto the paper but I did it. However, when I had my back turned, Emma Tucker kept painting the bottom of her feet with the white paint and walking all over our hardwood floors. Luckliy, it is washable. She just made it a little harder to deal with. I was reminding myself this morning of why I do send them to preschool... so they can make a mess there and not my house. The snowflakes are also Emma Tucker's fingerprints.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love this and am going to copy you and make one with Sarah and Luke--I dont have any white paint, so must get that first!
That is sooo cute! I think I'll have to add that to my To-Do List too! (Hopefully it'll get done while it's still winter!)
Post a Comment