Be afraid... very, very afraid of a silent two year old. After lunch today, Emma Tucker wanted to go into the living room and play. Yeah! I was thrilled. I still needed to feed Walker so that was fine with me. After a while, I decided I better check on her because she was being so very quiet. As I approached my living room I came across this very distinct disgusting smell. Oh no! I thought Bentley had an accident in the house. Don't I wish! Instead, Emma Tucker had poo pooed and decided it would be fun to finger paint with it. Yes, I said finger paint with her dirty diaper! She had smeared it on the wall, armoire, TV and another piece of furniture. And of course... Dad is gone to football and I am home all by self to clean it up.
Another funny on E.T. .. yesterday football was the only thing on T.V. in our house. Normally, I let her keep Sesame Street on all day. Last night, when she continued to ask to watch Elmo and Daddy told her Elmo didn't come on on Saturdays she looked at me and said, " I don't like football. I want to watch Elmo's world." I guess we have a long road ahead of us :) I'm sure she will come around.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
yuck!!! i think a lot of kids do that. i had a friends whose little girl decided to throw hers like little balls in her room and smear it in her sheets and all over her face...sounds like its pretty common!!
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG--I have heard these stories before, but thank goodness never had to experience it first hand..you have your hands full with that little girl! :)
Post a Comment