Emma Tucker always keeps us on our toes and laughing. You never know what she is going to do or come up with. Today, when I dropped the boys off at preschool their teacher told me a story about Emma Tucker. Yesterday, her teacher told her they needed to wipe her mouth after eating lunch. Mrs. Lindsay said, "let me go get a wipe." At that time, Emma Tucker pulled a wipe out of her diaper. No telling how long or when she stashed some wipes in her diaper. Later on that morning, they went to change her and found a another stash of wipes hidden in her diaper. I guess she was saving them for another time.
Tomorrow, we are going to see Sesame Street Live at Phillips Arena and then to Brandon's ballgame. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post then.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment