Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Grocery Shopping
Whew! I'm tired and what was I thinking? Well, I was thinking I needed groceries but my children sure did making shopping an experience for me today. Picture this.. three children in the grocery cart. That in itself is enough to keep me on my toes. While I was trying to shop, Walker proceeded to throw out every item I put in the buggy. Bananas in... bananas out... onion in... onion out....condensed milk in... condensed milk out... You get the picture. As I was picking up groceries off the floor, I missed Emma Tucker using Will's face as a canvas to draw on. It is a beautiful canvas, but it isn't meant for ink pen. Needless to say, Will has black ink all over his face as we speak. At one point, I found Walker trying to eat the grapes in the buggy. And later on I found Emma Tucker quickly stuffing a banana in her mouth. I didn't even know she knew how to peel a banana. In the end, I had to wait in line forever to check out and I didn't care how loud they screamed. I was just hoping it would make the people at Wally World work faster. The cashier didn't care though. She told me she had 7 children and her youngest one is seventeen. Her daughter is a brat who she can't stand anymore. At least I was getting a good story while checking out. I hope you all have more fun grocery shopping than I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I can picture that perfectly, but I must admit I admire you for even attempted to go anywhere alone with all three of the kids. I think its GREAT that you do and you are building memories of a lifetime. I was just thinking the other day I need a baby fix and need to see Brandon's kids. I know its a busy time and football season...But when are ya'll gonna be in Bama? I am tied up until the end of October anyway, but if ya'll start that way let me know and I will try to meet ya there.
Tracy hates shopping with two - I can't imagine three! Great story!
I've gone several times with my 2 kids, and then one of ambers kids that I watch during the week. It is hard!!!!
It does get easier though, it does. That was a few years ago, but now Sarah helps me shop, and I give luke a snack while he sits in the buggy!
Enjoy them:)
Post a Comment