Let the games begin! Emma Tucker has always been a little rough with the boys, but now the boxing gloves are on. The boys are starting to fight with each other and it cracks us up. Earlier today Will had a toy and Walker decided he wanted it. I looked down and Walker was on Will's back and then he had a handfull of hair in his hands too. Of course, Will let out a scream, but I have to say it was kinda of funny. A few hours later it happened again, but this time it was over the bottle. This is when they usually fight..eating time. They will steal each other's bottle while they are trying to eat. Tonight I ran and grabbed the camera to capture a few of these priceless moments. I only had one bottle made at first so it was a constant tug of war of who was getting the first bottle. I hope you can get enjoyment out of these pictures as much as we do. We can't get upset when they fight so we just laugh. I guess boys will be boys!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Survival of the Fittest
Let the games begin! Emma Tucker has always been a little rough with the boys, but now the boxing gloves are on. The boys are starting to fight with each other and it cracks us up. Earlier today Will had a toy and Walker decided he wanted it. I looked down and Walker was on Will's back and then he had a handfull of hair in his hands too. Of course, Will let out a scream, but I have to say it was kinda of funny. A few hours later it happened again, but this time it was over the bottle. This is when they usually fight..eating time. They will steal each other's bottle while they are trying to eat. Tonight I ran and grabbed the camera to capture a few of these priceless moments. I only had one bottle made at first so it was a constant tug of war of who was getting the first bottle. I hope you can get enjoyment out of these pictures as much as we do. We can't get upset when they fight so we just laugh. I guess boys will be boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is really funny!!! They are cute! :)
Just wait til they start walking and following Emma Tucker and taking her toys..I bet they will gang up on her :)...she will have to get tough.
Like father like sons...Brandon and Dustin fought constantly. My dad and Randy had them wrestling one night - my dad had Brandon and Randy had Dustin. Dad was trying to get Brandon to talk trash to Dustin to make him cry before their "match" - my dad told Brandon to spit in Dustin's face....he did! It runs in the family!
Post a Comment