Believe it or not, but we took all three kids to Six Flags yesterday. I will have to admit it was much better than I expected it to be. We didn't have to wait in line at all and the weather was not too bad. Brandon's family was meeting at Six Flags so I decided to take the boys and join them. The kids did pretty good. The only time I thought we were going to have to leave was when we discovered I had forgotten to take their cereal for their bottles. However, they did okay with it and we made it through the day. Emma Tucker was a little skeptical at first of the rides, but she eventually warmed up to the idea. She was a real good sport when her parents put her on rides she wasn't that sure of.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Six Flags
Believe it or not, but we took all three kids to Six Flags yesterday. I will have to admit it was much better than I expected it to be. We didn't have to wait in line at all and the weather was not too bad. Brandon's family was meeting at Six Flags so I decided to take the boys and join them. The kids did pretty good. The only time I thought we were going to have to leave was when we discovered I had forgotten to take their cereal for their bottles. However, they did okay with it and we made it through the day. Emma Tucker was a little skeptical at first of the rides, but she eventually warmed up to the idea. She was a real good sport when her parents put her on rides she wasn't that sure of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment