background

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

10 months old today!

Can you believe it? The twins are 10 months old today and they look about 18 months! We have been taking it easy around here or I could say chasing three children daily. The three of them are always getting into mischief and Emma Tucker is the ring leader. Our house is baby proofed as much as I know how. There are no lamps anymore... nothing on the coffee table... no magazines.. pictures... books.. etc... However, they are still getting into things. Our cabinets have child-proof locks (some are a joke.. they can still open them). We have some furniture we can't figure out how to child proof except by emptying the drawers completely (which is exactly what the kids do). Needless to say, our house looks like a tornado at all times. The baby gates were moved the other day when we were showing the house and the next thing we knew all three were climbing upstairs. They do keep us on our toes.
Today, I took the boys back to their GI doctor at Scottish Rite. Everything seems to be going okay. We are going to try re-introducing soy into their diet to see how their stomachs take it. In a few weeks we can start to introduce some protein if they do okay with the soy. They are going to stay on Elecare until they are at least one. They weighed 24 lbs today so they are definitely not failing to thrive anymore. Hopefully they will be dismissed soon if they continue to do well as we introduce more foods into their diets. The occupational therapist said she thinks Will will probably be dismissed from O.T. by the end of the summer. She is going to start seeing him every other week to see if he continues to make progress and not fall behind. If so, then we will be dismissed.
We will be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Orange Beach. Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures while we are down there! We can't wait. I haven't been on vacation since the summer before I was pregnant with Emma Tucker. This is the first summer in two years that I haven't been big and fat!

2 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

Tell me where you are staying!! We are looking for somewhere in Orange Beach for maybe next month or so...email me if you like the place, or let me know of any others you might see.

Have fun, and enjoy :)...I want to go with you!!!!!!!

Sandra said...

I will be checking for pictures of ya'll on the beach. Wish we were gonna be there .....We are still thinking of going to 6 Flags on the 11th when we get Brooke. We will be deciding for sure by tomorrow night.