Wow! I can't believe how busy 2010 has been and will continue to be. This time of year is usually slow for us and not this crazy, but not this year. Brandon and I have taken on a Sunday School class in January and we are loving it. It is geared for singles/couples in their 20's. Brandon and our pastor's wife are co-teaching this class and I am sorta in charge of outreach I guess you could say (I send the e-mails and try to keep things together). It is a new classs we just added to our church and it meets at 11:00. We are going to the 9:30 worship service and then we meet for SS. We are averaging 25 people each week and that is really exciting. Brandon and I have made new friendships and are truely excited about this opportunity.
I guess all our crazy busyness stems from church. Brandon had a deacon's retreat one weekend in January and something every other weekend since.
The kiddos continue to crack us up and amaze us daily. Tonight, I was upstairs and E.T. comes and tells me I have a phone call. I just look at her for a while thinking she is kidding. Brandon was upstairs too so I thought maybe she was just trying to get me to go watch Barney with her. But, sure enough, she had answered the phone and come and got me. I know she is really growing up when she can answer the phone and take messages. It is sad to think she is growing up but exciting at the same time. Her teachers describe her as self-sufficient and I think they have her pegged correctly.
The boys are really maturing also. They are a lot of work, but so much fun. There is nothing cuter than looking at those two running around in their cowboy boots. Tonight, I made Will take a shower with me to save time and he started crying. He said he was scared of the rain. It cracked us up. After Brandon put Will to bed, we heard someone yelling and we thought it was E.T.; however, it was Will. He wanted us to bring him some medicine.
Yesterday, Walker was throwing things at the window and said, "Awesome! That is really awesome." He thought it was great to throw things at the window.
Enough of my rambling.. I'll try to get better and post more often.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Christy , I just love reading about the things the kids do, so do keep it up. I rarely see Randy and Glenda when they have time to share these things, so your blog helps so much.
Post a Comment