background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies!

Ok... I am going to try and think of some of the funny things they did this past week:
Will: "Mom is Santa coming with the snow?"

At school yesterday Walker's teacher asked him if he was a monkey. He responed by saying, "No, I'm a pig" and then began making pig noises. You should hear his pig noises...we can't do it to save our lives.

It was dad's day at school this week and Emma Tucker wrote a poem about her dad.
Here are a few things it said:
My dad is as handsome as dinosaurs.
She wouldn't trade him for candy.
She knows he is strong by his muscles.
She knows he is really made when he cries! (She probably hasn't ever even seen him cry!)
His favorite thing to do is paint. (what a joke)

How come when I want to type what they did I can't remember a thing!

No comments: