For a few months now we have been planning on taking the children to college football games today, but last week we changed our minds and I think it was for the best. Emma Tucker had her MRI this morning and did great. We will have the results by Wednesday. Brandon took her to the hospital and I kept the boys. This morning Will strained a muscle or something in his neck and cried for the rest of the morning. He was pitiful! He layed down, kicking his legs and crying forever. He kept saying he was hurt. He would not sit up or get up all day. Finally around 5:30 he got up for the first time all day. He is feeling much better now, but still very stiff and cautious with his neck. Since Brandon had to be at the hospital so early with E.T. he didn't get any coffee which basically caused him a migraine. He had to go to bed this afternoon for a while because he felt so sick. I almost felt guilty since I felt completely fine.
A little bit of humor: When Emma Tucker got home from the hospital she had to change clothes because her clothes didn't match her band-aid.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's my kind of girl-matching is important!!
Post a Comment