background

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We have had a great but very busy Thanksgiving. We drove down to Sylvania Wedenesday night and hung out with Mom, Dad, Marcie, Max and Mason. We had a great pre-Thanksgiving meal with my parents on Wednesday and then on Thursday we got up and drove over to Lyons. We visited with Mimi, PopPop, Uncle Roddy and Uncle Felix. After this visit, we went on to Vidalia and had lunch with Dad's family. Emma Tucker had a great time playing with her cousins. After a quick visit, we packed up again headed to Alabama to spend the rest of our trip with the Myhands. We arrived around 8:30 Georgia time and Emma Tucker said, "That was a long time to get here." The children did excellent on the long drive over that day. Brandon and I got up at 2:00 a.m. on Friday to start our shopping. We got to Toys R Us around 3:30 a.m. and started our Christmas shopping. We went to Walmart, Academy and the mall before I said I couldn't think and had to go home. We didn't finish, but we did get a lot accomplished. Today (Saturday), we are having Thanksgiving with Brandon's Mom's family. It has been a busy week, but a fun week. However, I never got the camera out of the car. This is why I don't keep it in the case because I zip up the bag I never take it back out!

No comments: