I've been debating with myself whether or not to post this story from yesterday, but I've decided to go ahead and do it. I hope no one will take offense to this little story from yesterday.
Brandon and I took the children to Jim and Nick's for dinner last night. We sat out on the deck because the weather was fabulous and we have less people to offend with our children during dinner time. During dinner a woman with her new baby sat down and with her came to other women (both in baseball caps and wearing bluejeans). My friendly daughter who has to speak to everyone walks up to them and says, "You have two mommies." She then looks at one of the other women and says, "Are you the baby's daddy?" I was mortified, but I guess she calls them like she sees them. Just so you know, the baby's daddy hadn't arrived yet, but it was obvious how she could get confused. I asked Brandon if he could please make her be quiet before she said something else, but he was too busy smiling. I guess he found the situation a little more humorous than I did.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OMG that is too funny! Sarah and Luke have both commented on overweight people several times -- makes me feel an inch tall. I keep telling them that it makes those people sad if you say something about them...kids to call it like they see it though, you are right!
Post a Comment