Will trying to act just like his daddy and pick up a pumpkin
Yesterday, we took the children to the pumpkin patch at Burt's Farm in Dawsonville. Emma Tucker did not want her picture taken and they all just wanted to run around. In order to get any pictures taken, Brandon put them in between a circle of pumpkins so they couldn't escape. Mamma and Daddy decided to treat themselves to boiled peanuts and fried pies on the way home. Making memories is fun!
I really enjoy your blog so keep it up. It really does help to keep up with your kids as they grow up. Now I have Fall Fever. Can't wait till Halloween, probably won't get to go Trick or Treat many more times with my grandkids, lol.
We're so excited you are visiting our family's blog. It's really all about the kids, so stop in often to see what they're up to and how fast they are growing.
2 comments:
AW, we have gone to Burts every year since Sarah was born!! We'll be going again in a couple weeks, and then I'll post pics too!!
Fun times. It wouldve been crazy to see you there.
I really enjoy your blog so keep it up. It really does help to keep up with your kids as they grow up. Now I have Fall Fever. Can't wait till Halloween, probably won't get to go Trick or Treat many more times with my grandkids, lol.
Post a Comment