background

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Party Time at Izzy's House

Whew! That is the only way I know how to sum up tonight's fun! Our good friends Karie and Brian had an awesome party for their new little girl Isabella today. Her adoption was final last week and went over to celebrate their joy with them. They had rented an inflatable water slide and Emma Tucker adored it! She went up the slide over and over and over with no fear. By the end of the evening she was climbing up the slide alone. I couldn't believe it. All the other kids were older and were pretty good about watching out for her. They also had water balloons which she was fond of also. I'm not sure she ever caught on to the fact that she was supposed to aim them at people. Her favorite target was the ground. They also had a kiddie pool out which the twins played in for a little while. Here are the pictures of the night! We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

No comments: