background

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Becky and Nolan came to play!

This afternoon Becky and Nolan stopped by to swim for a while. The kids always love having company and someone new to entertain them. Emma Tucker played for a while while the twins took a nap. As usual, Walker didn't sleep very long. However, when Brandon put him in the pool he chilled out. He probably floated for 45 minutes to an hour. When Will woke up he played in the baby pool for a while until Brandon put him in the pool with him. They both seem to love swimming now. Brandon thinks they just enjoy getting some attention whenever they can. After our day in the sun, Emma Tucker and I came in and enjoyed some home-made ice cream Myhand style. Last week we bought a new ice cream maker; however, it didn't work so we just froze the mixture. It sure does taste good though. Emma Tucker and I couldn't get enough of it. Our excuse was we had to eat a little bit extra for PopPop since he is in the hospital. Emma Tucker is sleeping like a baby now and I sure do wish I was with her.

No comments: