Life has been very busy lately, but very fulfilling too. Brandon and I were able to have the day by ourselves and on Saturday and head to Athens. We had a great time, but just wished we could have won. Collins Hill is 5-0 so that is exciting for us now too. It is hard to believe the regular season is half way over. I am enjoying football season more this year, but I am realived that I have made it half way through. It is always nice to have Brandon home again in the evenings to help. The children are doing well at school and seem to love going 5 days a week. I think it was the best decision I could have made when I decided to go back to work. I am loving it and so are my children. Here are a few new things Emma Tucker has picked up lately at school: she knows here left vs. right; the Pledge to the Christian Flag and to the American Flag, comes home telling me the sounds of her letters; recognizing numbers etc. She is soaking up everything right now and loves being a student. In the afternoons we have been trying to work on our sight words a little bit. She know 3 words right now: hi, go and Jack.
Oh yeah.. the reason for this post... Brandon was ordained today at church as a deacon. We are prould of you Brandon. We know you will serve our church well.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulations, Brandon. This is a great honor and says so much about you as a person. We're so proud of you, too, and know you will serve your church and, in turn, your community well.
Aww thats so great Brandon! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment