This morning, we decided to go for a day trip to Hiawasee to the North Georgia Mountain Fair. Wednesdays have been Brandon's day off this summer so we like to do something fun as a family. We packed a picnic and stopped in Helen and had a picnic by the river. That was probably the most fun part of the day. After that we loaded back up and road over the mountain to Hiawasee to the fair. We didn't stay there too long. Emma Tucker rode a few rides and we walked around some before we decided to head back home. We stopped outside of Gainesville and met Marcie, Max and Mason for a hamburger at the Dari Spot. It was great because they had picnic tables outside and Emma Tucker could just run around and use up some energy before we headed back home. Here are a few pictures of our day.
It will be a while before I can post more pictures up on our blog. I am taking the kids to Sylvania for a long weekend while Brandon goes to Miami. Have a good weekend!





1 comment:
I knew that river was in Helen :)...I know the spot..isnt that spot perfect?
Post a Comment